Monday 30 September 2013

Holiday Outfit Post # 3: The Navy Playsuit

I hope you're not getting bored with my holiday outfit posts because I have a few more to post!  This one features an outfit that I wore to Gruissan's beach. 

I am wearing a 1950s navy playsuit (which I suspect could also be worn as a proper swimsuit because of the material and the fact it has inner shorts!) but I am not keen on swimming in the ocean and wouldn't do so in this outfit anyway.

It was incredibly windy on the beach so I am glad that I wore a headscarf!



I also wanted to show you a closer photo of the bodice of the playsuit, as it features some lovely embroiderery.  

Playsuit: Vintage from Etsy
Shirt: Vintage from Greyhound Vintage from Judy's at Spitalfields
Shoes: Office
Headscarf: Vintage from my Grandma
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarers

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you just a vision of beach going loveliness! My goodness, honey, this playsuit looks marvelous on you. Equal parts chic and cute! Love it - as well as that you partnered it with a peachy-orange cover up. I've long enjoyed mixing those two colours as well.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glamorous outfit is made for the dry side of the beach ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your playsuit is too adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, so simple and chic. The navy and peach look gorgeous together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're the queen of the beach. what a fabulous play suit.

    ReplyDelete